September 14, 2011

Why I Play Tennis. Really.

I won my match last night and I won again today. Since that is such a rare occurrence lately, I went tennis shopping to celebrate. And I found this adorable t-shirt that clearly states my true reason for playing tennis. Play. Win. Lunch. That's it. I just want to play tennis, win tennis and have lunch with my tennis friends.

Thank you t-shirt designers at Love All - you got it right.

And did I mention I won my match last night and I won again today?

Photobucket
© Kim Selzman 2011 All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! I love to play in the mornings and then go to lunch and discuss with my tennis buddies why we lost or how we managed to win. Lots of laughs!

Anonymous said...

Wait- you're playing at night now, too????

Anonymous said...

OK. We got it. You won two matches in a row. Give us a new post already.