February 28, 2009

Tennis Duckies!

It's not all fun and games here at Tennis Fixation. I am out researching, finding the gear that works for you and helps you "bring it" when you hit the court. So here is the latest thing I've dug up - these cute little Tennis Duckies!

What are they for? I don't know. What will I do with them? Hide them from my husband. They were just too sweet to pass up. And since they were only 75 cents each and I couldn't decide which was the cutest, I bought all 4 of them.

I'm pretty sure carrying at least one of these around in my bag will bring me good luck when I play so I know this was a worthwhile purchase. What to do with the other 3? That will have to be the subject of a future post. So you'll just have to keep checking back . . . .





© Kim Selzman 2009
All Rights Reserved

No comments: