April 20, 2009

Guess Who Has The Tennis Channel?

Thanks to my wonderful captain, Kathryn, I now have the Tennis Channel! Plus I have a lot of movie channels and some kind of extreme sports package - all for less than what I was paying for cable before. While I'm happy about all of this, somewhere in the back of my mind I'm vaguely pissed off at Comcast. Why did it take me having some fortuitous conversation at a tennis match for this to happen?

Anyway, I have spent a lot of time over the last several days doing Tennis Fixation "research" by watching Rafael Nadal win his 5th consecutive Monte Carlo Rolex-Masters on clay. The French Open is right around the corner and I plan on watching every bit of it on the Tennis Channel! Hooray!




© Kim Selzman 2009
All Rights Reserved

No comments: