I'm calling this my "Tennis Team Captain Party Pack" because it would make a great gift for a team captain or for a tennis team party prize. Now before I go on, please excuse the very unprofessional quality of these photos. I took them myself and, as they say at the local tennis pro shop, you get what you pay for. So here is what the Tennis Team Captain Party Pack includes:
1. Super cute and reusable hot pink gift bag covered in tennis balls (see the picture above),
2. Notecards that match the bag and say "Team Player" on the front:
3. Pack of 4 appetizer spreaders each having 3 stacked tennis balls as handles - perfect for using with your party treats:
4. Tennis ball-covered ankle socks from K-Bell in the usual sock size 9-11:
So here's what I would do with this pack of goodies - give the notecards to my captain in the reusable gift bag, make some kind of fancy over-the-top appetizer that requires spreaders and pull out the darling tennis-ball handled spreaders to impress everyone with, and keep the socks for myself since they are too adorable to part with. But that is me. You might actually be generous enough to give this all to your captain.
So how do you win the Tennis Team Captain Party Pack? Easy!
- For your FIRST entry, leave me a comment on this post before midnight Central Time on Saturday, May 28, 2011. To get to the comment form, click on the title of this post and you will find the comment form at the bottom of the page. You can do this one time for this post. Just go ahead and leave your comment right now so you know you're entered!
- For additional entries, leave one comment on each post that appears between now and midnight Central Time on May 28. I'll try to do several posts so you have lots of chances to comment (and enter).
So leave a comment right now to make sure your entered in this giveaway. And then continue to check in and comment to gain entries throughout the week! I will draw the winning entry after midnight on May 28 and announce the winner on May 29.
Please note: Winners will be announced on this site. Winners must respond to me with their e-mail address within 3 days (by June 1) of being named. If I don't hear from the first winner within the 3 days, another winner will be selected.
If you are the least bit confused about how to enter this giveaway, just send me an e-mail at this address - kimselzman(at)gmail(dot)com - and I will give you all the help you need to become a Tennis-Fixation-giveaway-enterer!
© Kim Selzman 2011 All Rights Reserved