December 5, 2011

Tennis Party 2011: Year Of The Mudslide

I had a wonderful time hosting my tennis team holiday party this past week. It's always nice to see everyone in non-tennis gear. Well, maybe not so nice. I made the huge social faux pas of admitting to someone that I didn't recognize her without her sunglasses and visor. I mean literally didn't recognize her - I had to ask her what her name was. Yikes!

Anyway, the big surprise turned out to be that the highlight of the party was the "signature drink" I served - Mudslides! I really didn't think anyone but me would drink these things because, frankly, they are kind of sickly sweet. But everyone loved them and wiped out my entire Mudslide ingredient supply - a sure sign of drink success. So here is the recipe for this very easy to make, very delicious drink.

TENNIS TEAM MUDSLIDES

3 parts Bailey's Irish Cream
1 part Kahlua

Mix Bailey's and Kahlua together. Serve over ice.

That's it! Very easy. I served this by mixing 3 cups Bailey's and 1 cup Kahlua in a large glass pitcher. And then served in pretty glass cups over ice. Here's the photo proof:


The little white tent card tells what the drink is and how to drink it. Cute, right?

Anyway, just wanted to give you the heads up - serve this drink at your next tennis team get-together and perhaps you'll be rewarded with playing a higher line or an earlier time slot at the next team match!



Photobucket
© Kim Selzman 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments: