July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We're in Grand Teton National Park for the 4th of July and - sorry, kids - no fireworks allowed! But the natural beauty is so overwhelming, I don't think we miss them much. So instead of bombs bursting in air, here's a fantastic picture of Mt. Moran (I hope) taken by my incredible husband who just keeps taking these kind of wonderful pictures, and saving our family memories, no matter how much we all complain. And this is just one of a number of typical pictures - these views are everywhere!

Tennis-wise (yes, I'm keeping up), Serena wins women's singles and then wins women's doubles with Venus - all in the same day and just like she did at the Australian Open (click HERE for more on this). This seems incredibly newsworthy to me but nobody seems to notice. I think everyone is already focusing on the Federer-Roddick battle tomorrow.

Happy 4th of July!





© Kim Selzman 2009
All Rights Reserved

No comments: