July 5, 2009

Wimbledon Wrap-Up

The Championships - Wimbledon 2009 Day Thirteen
I'm still trying to recover from Andy Roddick's loss to Roger Federer. But what a way to lose! An epic battle that we followed on my Blackberry as we drove from the Grand Tetons to Salt Lake City. We were traveling up and down mountains and in and out of canyons so it was hard to keep consistently updated. We went straight from Roddick losing the 3rd to him winning the 4th to a tie in the 5th at 9 all! Somewhere in Idaho, we learned he had lost that 5th set and I just couldn't have felt sadder.

But I do love Federer and am happy to see him when his 15th Slam.

Well, the U.S. Open is right around the corner and hopefully, Roddick will have another incredible Slam showing. And this time I plan to be parked right in front of my TV to witness the whole thing and not in some crazy middle-of-nowhere-no-consistent-reception-on-my-Blackberry part of the country.




© Kim Selzman 2009
All Rights Reserved

No comments: