September 18, 2009

Tennis Fashion Fix: "I Got It At Wal-Mart!"

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday looking for car washing supplies, a kid's wagon and laundry detergent (where else am I going to go for all that stuff?). I stopped by the Juniors department and spotted tennis skirts for $3 each! OK, they're not really tennis skirts. They're some kind of little polyester skirt that I guess a Junior-sized girl might wear to a Jonas Brothers concert. Or when she's watching "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody." Anyway, they looked like tennis skirts to me so I bought several.

This leads me to my best tennis fashion tip - always be on the lookout for cute tennis clothes. The things I get the most compliments on are not the $65 Nike tennis skirts. More often, they're the cute and cheap things I pick up at places like Wal-Mart, Target and Kohl's. And the Juniors department is always the first place to look for this kind of stuff. And, believe me, these stores know their demographic and they know they have some pretty hefty young shoppers. So its very likely you'll find something that fits!





Photobucket


© Kim Selzman 2009
All Rights Reserved

No comments: