March 4, 2011

Swim Cover Or Cheap Tennis Skirt?

I was shopping in Academy (my local discount sporting goods store) yesterday for running shorts and somehow found myself in their bathing suit section. I even tried on a bathing suit. That's the bad news. But the good news is I came across these little skirts by Body Glove. I think they are intended to be swim suit covers to wear around the pool but, in my opinion, they make great tennis skirts. They're short, flouncy and come in white, black and turquoise, the basic tennis colors. I seem to remember Nike having a skirt with tiers of flounces on it a few seasons ago and, while I loved that skirt, it was $75 so I passed it by. Well, these Body Glove skirts are only $19.99 each. So you can buy all 3 and still not spend $75. Which reflects my shopping philosophy in this type of situation - the more you buy, the more you save. Right?

No comments: