January 2, 2010

Tennis Destination: Puerto Rico

See that blurry picture? Can you make out two tennis courts in the far distance? Well, that is the view from the balcony of my room in the beautiful Caribe Hilton in San Juan, Puerto Rico where we just returned from a week-long family getaway. And that is about as close as I got to playing tennis. We laid around by the pool, laid around on the beach and talked about playing tennis. But just never quite got there. The weather was fabulous, perfect for tennis, but laying around just seemed like a lot more fun. Lots of other people played tennis and I did spend some time on my balcony critiquing them as I drank my Medalla Light (the only beer they make in Puerto Rico is a light beer for some reason). Now though, I'm back in Houston and ready for some tennis! I hope you are too because the Australian Open is right around the corner, league tennis is starting up again and I have a whole bunch of great new tennis stuff to talk about!


Photobucket


© Kim Selzman 2010
All Rights Reserved

No comments: